Hello guys today i will tell you how you can link your vodafone number to your adhar card.
First of all I want to tell you that “You Can’t Link Your vodafone Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card Online Due Lack Of Fingerprint Bio-Verification Machine”
I Have Seen Lots Of Peoples Asking To Link Their vodafone Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card Online , But That’s Not Possible At All. You can only link offline.
How To Link Aadhaar Card With vodafone Mobile Number Offline
1, First Of All You Have to Visit The Nearest Store Of Airtel Or vodafone Recharge Vendor
2. Now Tell vodafone Vendor To Link Your Aadhaar Card With vodafone Mobile Number
3. Now vodafone Executive Will Enter Your Airtel Mobile Number in Bio-Metric Fingerprint Aadhaar Verification Machine
4. Soon , You Will Receive The One Time Password On Your vodafone Mobile Number
5. Give That OTP To vodafone Verified Executive
6. Now Again vodafone Retailer Or Aadhaar Agent Will Do His Fingerprint Verification First
7. Now its Your Turn To Verify Your vodafone SIM With Your Aadhaar Card Number & Fingerprint
8. Now Just Enter Your Father/Husband Name & Number Of Connections You are Having
9. confirm The Details Entered By vodafone Vendor Or Aadhaar Agent
10. Another Final Confirmation SMS Will Come On Your vodafone Mobile Number
11. Reply With “YES” & Your Verification Will Complete
12. Success !! You Have Just Linked Your Aadhaar Card With vodafone Mobile Number
This is The Method To Link vodafone Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card on Offline Store.