- ticket title
- Mukesh Ambani launched Free Jio 4G Mobile Phone with unlimited Data
- Mobikwik offer: Get Rs. 150 Cashback on adding Rs.20 in wallet
- Reliance Jio New Dhan Dhana Dhan Plans offer at Rs.399
- Handler Browser Download for free internet on Airtel,Idea,Vodafone
- Airtel Free Internet Top 10 Tricks 100% Working
Friends after the closing of 500 and 1000 old notes the biggest beneficiary is the Paytm. So if you have money in your paytm account then here are the steps to transfer this money to your bank account.
Steps to Transfer Paytm Money to Bank:-
Step 1 → Download The Paytm App Here.
Step 2 → Install & Open the Paytm App.
Step 3 → Login & Sign Up your account on Paytm.
Step 4 → Tap the Pay or “Send” icon.
Step 5 → Tap the “Send to Bank” option.
Step 6 → Enter the Name you want to give to this beneficiary.
Step 7 → Enter the “Account Number”.
Step 8 → Now, Enter the IFSC code of the branch. You can get the IFSC code by tapping the Get IFSC and selecting your bank and branch.
Step 9 → Enter the amount as much as you want to send (No min. & Max. Rs.25000 per month).
Step 10 → You can also enter the reason for sending money, however this is optional (Any of reason as you wish) & Click on “Send”.
Ok now Your money will be successfully transferred to the bank account within minutes.